Thursday, January 29, 2009

hodge podge


Before After


Well, I did it. I chopped 16 inches off of my hair a few weeks ago. Gone forever. I was getting tired of the same old 80 year old librarian look that I'd been sportin' for a few years. Just wanted to spice things up a bit. So... ta-da!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few old pictures from around Christmas that I kept forgetting to post. :)




Sophia and her big cousin Hunter at our (my nieces and my) birthday party in December. She looks thrilled.



Helping Daddy decorate the Christmas tree.



checking out her new presents from Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds



Posing for pictures with Grandpa and Grandma Gus







Showin' Grandpa who's boss.
















2 comments:

Shannon/Jodi said...

So...did Dave just roll out of bed for these pictures?
I love your pictures!

Jen said...

He absolutely did. So nice of him to dress up for us, huh? :)