Dear God...

In the past 2 weeks, my life has become a whole lot busier. Where once before I could just place a little pillow entrapment around an immobile baby, I'm now forced to become a human barricade to any steps, breakable items, outlets, and potentially unstable furniture- trying desperately to deter a very determined little 9 month old from reaching her destination. Sophia is crawling her little life away... all day. I never knew that I apparently had 400 pennies lying around on my living room floor, but leave it to my new little treasure hunter to find and attempt to eat each and every one hidden deep within the carpet.


Ornery little smile. :)
Despite my new need to be constantly aware of where she and everything else is around me now, I am SO excited about her finally being able to go where she wants! Yay Sophie!!!




2 comments:
I loved looking back through the old posts/pictures! They grow up TOO fast.
Have you ever had your hair this short before? Do you miss your long hair or think you may grow it out again? Your hair looks really cute now, though!
Oh Thanks! Yah, I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Every day is a new adventure. :) I had my hair almost this short my freshman year in college, but it's a huge change from what it was a few months ago. It's so much easier now!
Post a Comment